Bea with one of her subjects
Photo Courtesy atthefaire.com
Bea attempting Mutiny!!
Photo Courtesy stalkwell.com
Bea sharing her "stories" onstage with some of her "vicitms"
Photo Courtesy stalkwell.com
Queen Bea is a loveable, huggable, slightly - um - well - er - not playing with a full deck!
Queen Bea is originally from the Village of Holly Grove at the Michigan Renaissance Festival where she wandered around as the Royal Mother for a few glorious years. The only problem is Bea could never remember which child was hers - the King or the Queen - because "They all look the same when they're born!!"
Bea is now roaming about the country, sharing her love of life and beautiful music with whomever crosses her path!!
Queen Bea's unbelievably funny Stage Show spins tales of fire breathing dragons and blood, guts and gore, plus brings many victims -- errr -- volunteers onstage to display their talents! Fun for one and all!
Not only does Bea have a stage show, but her incredibly hillarious Lane Act brings laughter and blushes to everyone who can hear her beautiful singing voice and horn playing. She loves to sing about the people who walk by (oh so innocently) and, if you tell her your name, you will hear a song that just happens to be about you!!
Bea also loves to HUG and HUG and HUG people!!! Don't be surprised if she shows up in your way someday holding a sign that says, simply, HUG ME!!
Oh, and Bea recently visited France, picking up a bit of French while she was there. Do you know how to say "hello" in French???? Bea does!!! Bon Jovi!!
QUEEN BEA is an AWARD WINNER!! She won the "Best Hawking" Award at the 2004 Silverleaf Renaissance Faire. Special thanks to my wonderful friends at Gyllen's Tavern for making it all possible!!!
Bea invites thee to join her this summer for her first faire in 2 years!!
To book Bea, and to find out more information, e-mail Bea's keeper at:
>> the_binkster AT yahoo DOT com <<
and be sure to put QUEEN BEA REN FAIRE in the subject line
Returning to her Renaissance Roots!
Queen Bea is a
little goofy and a lot of fun, but she is also a dear and loving soul.
She adores everybody she meets, and she truly loves this earth. Bea is
concerned about the condition of this planet, and worries about pollution
and global warming. So, Bea is now living her life the way she did
back when she was a young-un - in the Renaissance!. Back before
horseless carriages, convenience stores and television. She no longer
owns an internal combustion vehicle (that's an automobile to you & me), has
greatly reduced her use of electrical devices, and makes her own cleaning
and body care products.
2007, Bea will begin a new adventure. She is going to take off on foot
and travel around the Ozarks and, she hopes, to points beyond. Be will
be happy to wend her way to your neck of the woods and share with you tips
on how you, too, can live your life they way all humans did not so very long
ago - and still have fun!
Stay tuned to
this home page to find out when Bea starts her journeys, where she goes, and
who she meets along the way. She is very excited about all of this!
Bea's Special Note to all her friends and fans: Due to changes in Bea's life, she is currently curtailing her roamings and ramblings. She loves and misses everyone and hopes to be back in full swing sometime in the future!
- THIS SPACE FOR RENT!!!
Check out the places Bea visited in the past!
- Alabama Renaissance Faire Florence, AL. 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004.
- Blackbeard's Pirate Festival Irving, TX 2002.
- Endless Mountain Midieval Festival Coal Street Park, Wilkes-Barre, PA. 2005.
- Four Winds Faire Whitehouse, TX, 2002.
- Gulf Coast Renaissance Faire, Pensacola, FL 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005.
- Greater Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival, West Newton, PA,2001, 2002, 2003.
- Greater St. Louis Renaissance Faire St. Louis, MO, 2002, 2003.
- King Arthur's Faire, Stroud Lake, Stroud Ok 2001
- Midieval Fantasy Faire Fremont, OH, 2003.
- Missouri Renaissance Faire 2001, 2002.
- Mobile Zoo Renaissance Faire Mobile, AL, 2002, 2003.
- Mountain Renaissance Adventure Faire Asheville, NC, 2003.
- Nishna River Renaissance Faire, Hancock, Iowa, 2003.
- Northwoods Renaissance Festival Interlochen, MI, 2003, 2004.
- Renaissance Festival of the Midlands 2002
- A Renaissance Affaire 2002
- Silverleaf Renaissance Faire Comstock, MI, 2002
- Siouxland Renaissance Festival Sioux Falls, SD, 2003, 2004.
- Western Michigan Renaissance Faire Ludington, MI, 2002, 2003, 2004.
- Alcott Arts Center Foundation Autumn Feaste Royale and Queen's Tea, Kansas City, KS, 2003, 2004.
SPECIAL NOTE: Bea would like to thank EVERYONE who has gone above and beyond in helping her out since May, 2004. You are an awesome group of special people!!! HUGSY -- KISSY!!!